Join the Denver Fertility team!
Welcome to our Careers Page. Please see job listings posted below. If we do not have any job postings, please feel free to reach out to us with job inquiries at email@example.com.
IVF Nurse – Englewood, CO 80112
Position Overview: Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care has a full time opening for an IVF Nurse. This position is responsible for advanced knowledge and skills to fertility treatment and the care of our patients. Must be able to take direction from the Physician as it relates to specific patient care concerns. Attentive to details and have a desire to develop professionally. Other duties include assisting and improving operational efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability of the business.
• Monitor, develop, and coordinate care for all infertility and IVF patients to include in-vitro fertilization cycles and embryo transfer cycles
• Answer patient questions regarding patient cycles and calendars.
• Coordinate all infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans with patient with direction from physicians
• Coordinate IVF calendars and protocols
• Patient injection teaching.
• Communicate with patients after ultrasounds, lab tests and results, physician orders, and other related tests or visits.
• Responsible for accurate, detailed and complete charting.
• Document into EMR all patient plans and interactions with patient and physician.
• Provide compassion and emotional support to patient throughout their infertility experience.
• Participate in educating and/or training nurses, as directed.
• Support the Denver Fertility management team as necessary
• Other duties as assigned.
• Licensure: Current State Registered Nurse license
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
• 1-year Fertility or OB/GYN experience preferred
• Must be well-organized with excellent interpersonal skills
• Must communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers, physicians, and team members
• Displays a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations
• Participates in identifying problems and suggesting solutions
• Independent, motivated, analytical, organized team player with thorough follow-up
• Must consistently display a positive attitude and flexibility in changing situations
• Always maintain strict confidentiality for all patient and clinic information
Denver Fertility Albrecht Women’s Care is a warm and inclusive infertility center with cutting edge technologies. Our physicians and staff bring competence, integrity and personal approach to fertility care.
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• PTO and holiday pay
• 401 (K) and Safe Harbor
• Onsite Workout Facility